Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a PCV valve for my car. However i don't know where to install it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Daniel

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody have this? somebody's gotta know where i should screw this thing into my engine????

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because i'm a F-ing dumb*ss (<--why i bought it) :D . I listened to the advice of a employee at discount auto parts when i bought my panel filter. I knew what it did and for two bucks it didn't seem a bad idea...What's your opinion on it?

Anyway, thanks for your help Wizard. I'll see if i can install it sometime soon.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i figured as much. That's why it's laying in my closet. Thanks anyway for your help.

P.S. it's an all black WRX thread!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
P.S. it's an all black WRX thread!!!
Well if that's the case, I'll jump in. Uhhhhhhhh...................................... yeah, waste of $2.00..........like he said.......

Bump

-Jason-

·
Registered
1 Posts
an answer?

Can anyone answer this question. The 30,000 mile service calls for a new PCV. I've heard that you have to take off intercooler to get to it. So could someone please give a little how to please.
thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ok you take off the intercooler and its basically right under the throttle body. You take the hose off it and just screw it out (19mm deep youll need if i remember correctly) and the new one back in then replace the hose.

BTW - not all of the threads need to be in, and it dosent ahve to be too tight, dont really torque it in there.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts