ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Situation synopsis: my girlfriend scraped the rear driver's corner of some stranger's WRX. She had to get to the hospital to pick up her mother, so she left a note. The guy is from out of town (about 2 hrs away) and he says that he's got a custom paint job.

I'm waiting to hear back from him with an estimate. I remain skeptical about the custom paint. It was dark out, but my girlfriend told me that it looked to be standard WRB.

Can anyone give me a ball-park figure for what it would cost to get a replacement rear bumper painted and installed. Judging from the marks on her car, his bumper should be the only point of contact, so I'm thinking that a new bumper plus paint and installation would be the wort-case repair bill.

This happened in a parking lot with really tiny compact car spaces, so it's not like she was driving recklessly, but the guy was (understandably) upset.

As a long shot, does anyone happen to know of a guy in Ocala, FL who drives a repainted WRX?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I had a moron just scrap down my drivers side front and rear door this weekend. I say Moron because there was no one else near me so I don't know how the heck he did it. I just got the estimate today, which is for paint, and for removal of the slight dent, and that was 1050 bucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts