ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COSR is gay

So i just went like ape**** on cosr.... that forum sucks.... clubwrx is way better and more of a tight knit community... sure we all make fun of each other but its all in good fun for the most part n were all cool with it for the most part... i dont even have a wrx n a lot ofyou guys have been uber cool to me. just wanted to say how much cooler clubwrx is than cosr!:wiggles:

oh yeah. i blame ian for t3h g4yn355 of cosr!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Sorry that you're having trouble over there. I've surfed around there a few times and have found nothing worth reading. You're right about ClubWRX, well at least the Mtn. States. We're a big family, most of us anyways...That is what makes everything so much fun!

:D

·
Registered
514 Posts
On the topic of local forums...

I first joined COSR, CRN, and HAI about this time last year. I got bored with CRN pretty quick because it was more a Springs-based board, and I didn't really know anyone. I still make the occasional post on HAI (not as much as Leon, though). I started frequenting COSR simply because I knew a bunch of people on there, and at the time most of my friends weren't arguing with each other yet.

When the huge drama and arguments started, they started DR. Which by it's nature alone is more about cars than off-topic events. During the few months I moderated there, the board consisted of a family of people, all of whom got along with one another. But as time passed and more and more people joined, there were some debates and arguments, and I was pulled as a moderator simply because one of the admins didn't agree with me.

Now, as a frequent poster on COSR, I find it not so much about racing anymore, but as more a large, loosely knit family of people who share a common interest. While the board is nowhere near as cool as it was a year ago, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's gh3y. There's a couple people on there I really dislike, but that's as far as I take it.

What exactly happened, Ricky?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Aracheon said:
I still make the occasional post on HAI (not as much as Leon, though).
It's Leo man, get it right :D

Before you joined, more than 2 years ago, they banned dozens of HAI people for no reason at all. I think I was banned after 2-3 posts. Every time someone would mention HAI, the script would automatically convert it to ***. I never liked that board.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I hated HAI. The people there were dicks, and their tech posts were usually bunk. I think I had maybe 30 posts before I told everyone to f' off and left.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
HAI is great. You can use very foul language and post dirty pictures. But despite this, 90 percent of the board remains mature in content. There are more actual drag racers on HAI than any other board.

I think COSR may have a less mature crowd.

This board rules though. I like every single person I have met on this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts