Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
sorry

That video seemed anti-climactic for me, no crash, no fire, maybe it's me or that download seems incomplete.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Damn....it looks like his rear end just picked up and left him hangin!

That bites....

-LostLamb

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: sorry

slsuby said:
That video seemed anti-climactic for me, no crash, no fire, maybe it's me or that download seems incomplete.
You must not have gotten the whole thing. Mine is 2:06 long and ends with the Vette hitting a guardrail and flipping. Still no fire though. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
why??????????

Yeah, mine is only 9 seconds long and now when I click on the link my computer thinks it already has it so it just shows me the first nine seconds. :(

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right click on the link and choose "save target as". Specifiy a directory on your c:\ drive to save it to. This should allow you to get the whole thing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks

That worked like a charm. Such a sad ending!!!!! Was there something on the track?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've heard that thud before (not in my own car) and man does that suck hearing your car just crack into something!

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TurbeauxREX said:
That's a nauseating sound, indeed. 'nuff said.
Curtis
I was partial to the sound of the hood folding in half. :eek: I watched that part like three times.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I hit someone once with my CRX, I can still see the hood crumpling, and the paint chips flying off. Eerie sound/feeling I get, then I got t-boned and blacked out, don't remember that bit. It is a gut-wrenching sound for sure.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
LostLamb said:
Damn....it looks like his rear end just picked up and left him hangin!

That bites....

-LostLamb
Yeah, that's pretty scary! I looked at it a couple times but I didn't notice any sort of driver input that would cause the car to do that. - perhaps I'm missing something though...

-snowcat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts