Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sweet, me and pops have been talking about electric/solenoid valves for years now. I can't wait to get more info on that! Talk about variable timing! Pretty much infinately variable. That'll make for some fancy ECU work indeed.

jb

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just imagine...

Boost map
Fuel map
Ignition map

Valve timing map

MUAHAHAHA! Oh the tuning ability!

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
gryphon said:

Hmm.... I get a 404 Not Found on that page...
Try it again, I went in and editted the link. Sorry:eek:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You mean you don't like the exterior design on the cover?

Why? I think everything should look like a 350Z :rolleyes:

I'm severely disappointed in the styling for this and the new Viper. When I think muscle car I want to see muscle... not sleek. Although the C5 isn't "muscular" looking it does have that unique rear-end, this just looks like an elongated 350Z to me... or similar to that... *shrug*

·
Registered
779 Posts
gryphon said:
You mean you don't like the exterior design on the cover?

Why? I think everything should look like a 350Z :rolleyes:

I'm severely disappointed in the styling for this and the new Viper. When I think muscle car I want to see muscle... not sleek. Although the C5 isn't "muscular" looking it does have that unique rear-end, this just looks like an elongated 350Z to me... or similar to that... *shrug*
That's exactly the way I feel. I like the old vipers alot more than the new ones but I guess I shouldn't really be upset because it's not like I was looking to purchase one anytime soon.;) I sure hope that's not what the C6 turns out to look like. *In Scottish accent* Das Craaap!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the new design, of course, I also LOVE the new 7 series that all the mags hate so I can't be sane. I think this would be the best looking Vette since the '67.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts