ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
poor mousey. I would have thrown in a little cat instead. Heehee. Not. Kinda cruel but thats nature at its best.. or worse.. or whatever you wanna call it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
His fish don't look too aggressive :eek:

He has such a easy time just throwing the mouse in, where is all his filter crap :confused:
I would record my fish eating a mouse, but I don't have a vid cam. :( Nice vid, anyway.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lilfoofighter said:
His fish don't look too aggressive :eek:

He has such a easy time just throwing the mouse in, where is all his filter crap :confused:
I would record my fish eating a mouse, but I don't have a vid cam. :( Nice vid, anyway.
I didn't record it, I found it on another forum. If I were to do it, I would use the meanest fish possible:D .

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is twisted to when you think about it. But at the same time it's interesting to see how vicious nature really is.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not to be a big pansy or anything....but put your self in the place of the mouse....then decide if this is so cool.

People who get off on seeing some defenseless animal get mutilated like this are complete pieces of crap!:mad:

Get a life!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
i agree on thinking its wrong to film it, then it becomes entertainment, which it should not be.

But on the other hand, this is nature, and will happen in the wild anyway, theres no stopping it.

I have 4 pet snakes. I feed them the same type of mice. I throw the mouse in the tank and walk away, i dont get enjoyment in watching. But they have to eat whatever they have to eat.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Redline927 said:
i agree on thinking its wrong to film it, then it becomes entertainment, which it should not be.

But on the other hand, this is nature, and will happen in the wild anyway, theres no stopping it.

I have 4 pet snakes. I feed them the same type of mice. I throw the mouse in the tank and walk away, i dont get enjoyment in watching. But they have to eat whatever they have to eat.
I don't have a problem with the act....I have a problem with the whack-jobs that think this "Cool Mouse Death" should be of some type of entertainment value and posted on the internet for fellow whack-jobs to enjoy. That's just focking sick! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts