ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any shops in or near the Pittsburgh area that are good at trouble shooting problems with the COBB Access Port? Mine will down load the stock maps but when it goes to upload the new ones it has a error that it cannot connect to the car. I talked with cobb and they told me to buy another ECU, well i did and I have the same damn problem as I did with the original ECU.Really feeling like I pissed alot of $ away to add the AP and now its been a paper weight for 2 months. Thanks for any help and info.
Bobby , Wheeling ,WV

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
BK3 said:
WHAT would that be? sorry 1st tuner.. other Ride is a 64GTO...
Some cars require reflash connectors in order to access the ECU. What year is your car?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
BK3 said:
You should have the green test connectors together and a blue (I believe) reflash connector.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
You should have the green test connectors together and a blue (I believe) reflash connector.
No, the blue one is 2002 only, 2003-2005 is the white connector. You need to connect the green test connectors (located until the steering column) as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES. I have both connected , you can hear the car cycling the fan and fuel pump when in test mode.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts