ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I had given a dealership a deposit on a 2006 WRX limited, but I was informed that there was a discrepency with the title and they have to give the vehicle back to the auction they bought it from. Well now I am back at square one. I just wanted some opinions on this specific car and whether or not you guys think it is a good/decent deal:

Used 2007 Subaru Impreza Sedan 4dr H4 Turbo MT WRX TR in Waterbury | Connecticut

The dealership seems pretty legit and has a A+ rating with the BBB. Any opinions would be helpful, thanks.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
The price is a little high but it looks awesome! 43k on a 2007 is a great find! Just take it to a trusted mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection but, from looking at the pictures it looks super clean. Good luck!

Edit: NVM the price is pretty spot on for a dealer in your area. It's actually lower than the NADA retail amount. I'd still offer them $15k though :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
car and mileage look good, price is a little jacked. Thats a TR for 17k, i bought my limited with 42k on it 2 years ago for only 15.5k. that would be my only concern is overpaying. KBB isnt near that high.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The price is a little high but it looks awesome! 43k on a 2007 is a great find! Just take it to a trusted mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection but, from looking at the pictures it looks super clean. Good luck!

Edit: NVM the price is pretty spot on for a dealer in your area. It's actually lower than the NADA retail amount. I'd still offer them $15k though :)
When you say 15K, is that OTD or before taxes, reg, etc?

EDIT: I was going to offer him 14.5 OTD to start and negotiate from there.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
When you say 15K, is that OTD or before taxes, reg, etc?
Before TTT of course but, it's always a good idea to try and weasel those into the purchase price. There is nothing wrong with telling a dealer "I'll give you $15k right now to drive off the lot" the worst they're gonna say is no lol. If they want to make a sale they will work with you on a reasonable price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is very true. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Just trying to see if it was reasonable, thanks a lot guys. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went to go and see the dealer about the WRX that I originally posted about and apparently there is an out of state buyer that is considering the car and he put a deposit down. The dealer said that he will give me a call on wednesday to let me know if the other individual is buying the car. If not, I have first dibs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts