ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm new here and last weekend i found a 06 Wrx limited. Its an automatic.. The only worry i have is im buying from a dealer, and it does have 110k miles on it and he's asking 14k for it. The car is all stock, i test drove it and it runs just fine, clean inside and out. Is there anything i should look out for? or is this deal a rip off? Its going for blue book value, so im hoping its accurate. What do you guys think of this? Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,225 Posts

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,225 Posts
Receipt for timing belt service that was due at 105K?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Receipt for timing belt service that was due at 105K?
^^^That's the biggest thing I'd be worried about. Otherwise that service will run you $1000+ for parts and labor, depending on where you get parts.

Other than that, sounds like a decent deal. You should be able to talk them down a bit I'd think, especially if the Timing Belt service hasn't been confirmed as done.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Like others mentioned the Timing belt service needs to be done if it has not been done already...Is the dealer giving you any warranty at all? Like even on cars over 100k we would give you a 1000 mile 30day warranty on engine and trans at my dealer... Is it a Subaru dealer or off brand? Price with these cars is tough to pin down... condition of the vehicle is everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts