Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2016 WRX, little over a month now of owning it. Just noticed a couple days ago the the passenger side headlight moisture, I haven't opened the headlight at all, there was even condensation today after driving. A very sunny dry day too. Any one else experiencing this?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did you buy it new? I have a 2016 and haven't had any issues with condensation. I'd like to black out the chrome and ad the led c-light strip, but way too nervous to open up the headlight for fear of having it gather moisture. If it hasn't been opened up by a prior owner it should definitely be a warranty repair or replacement for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you buy it new? I have a 2016 and haven't had any issues with condensation. I'd like to black out the chrome and ad the led c-light strip, but way too nervous to open up the headlight for fear of having it gather moisture. If it hasn't been opened up by a prior owner it should definitely be a warranty repair or replacement for you. Good luck!
I bought it used with only 6300ish miles, it was owned by a company so I doubt they had messed with it. Good luck blacking yours out though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts