ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought the CyberAcoustic sound system (A-3780) which you can see here.

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/go/to-na.en/index.cfm?fuseaction=products&brand=Acoustic Authority&category=Speakers&model=A3780ml

However, after plugging everything together and turning it on, the subwoofer "Right" speaker jack does not seem to work. I plug in the Right Speaker into the "Left" jack and that works so the speaker is not the defective problem. Could the subwoofer be it? Has this happened to anyone before? I'm currently running a Soundblaster Live! 5.1 with the latest drivers too :/

Any advice would be helpful, Thanks!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
You have it plugged in the green plug on the sound card right? The 5.1 card has three plugs for analog 5.1 sound, so if it is not in the correct one it could cause just one channel to work. Maybe..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've done everything. Plugged it into all the jacks in the sound card and stuff. Balance is all set at "Center". Not sure what i can do :/

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
yeah, got a discman or a walkman? plug the speakers into the headphone jacks from one of them.

if the problem keeps happening, its the speakers, take em back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called the company and went through troubleshooting with a customer service agent. Did everything you guys suggested (great suggestions, very appreciated :) ) and still no worky. So, without any hesitation, the salesperson offered to ship a brand new subwoofer, free of charge, to my home. Hope this one works. :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts