ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a nice new set of speakers for my nice new computer and my nice new house...

One problem, the sub seems to make very faint noise even when the volume is totally down and there's nothing that's supposed to make noise. You know how you can hear the processor (or whatever) making noise when it's working... well.. put that noise into the sub and there you go. The sound almost goes perfectly in sync with the processor sound. In fact, it makes the most noise when the computer is working. SO I solved that part, but my problem lies in how to fix it. Any suggestions? I tried unplugging it, and replugging it. Didn't fix the problem. These are brand new speakers, so ...

TIA for your help!! :wiggles:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silvertnwrx said:
Your sub is turned up to high. Turn it down a little bit, and you will not here it.
if you're talking about the dial on the back of the sub, tried that already. Still does it... I've had it set at about half way the entire time anyway....

It still does it with the sub dial turned all the way down!

·
Registered
907 Posts
What is your computer case made out of and how fast is your precessor? How far from the computer is the sub and any of its cables from the computer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts