ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so my car is ten weeks old and it was filthy had had some very minor surface scratches because I am working at a camp that is on a dirt road this summer and well...you guys know how that goes......I have 8500 miles on it already because I love to drive and because my commute is crazy since there is nothing around here and my girlfriend and grad school and work are all in opposite directions......anyway........today I spend from four pm until 10:30 tonight restoring my car to showroom condition - actually it looks even better when it did when it came out of the dealer......so my dad walked into the garage when I was working and he like flipped cause I was using a very very very light compound to smooth out the paint and take the surface marks out......can someone please just reassure me that its fine to use a light compound on a ten week old car and then p[ut a fresh coat of wax on after??? I didn't harm anything right????? Sorry to ramble - my old man is nuts about cars like I am and drives me nuts sometimes......reassure me someone :rolleyes: :eek3: :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts