ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a doofus to be honest, sometimes, and I'll make a right when I know I should've made a left. Has anyone found any creative or good looking way to get a compass mounted somewhere? I dont feel like upgrading my radar to one with a compass by the way.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm thanks, $150 not bad, but I wouldnt mind spending like, a lot less, anything else to look into in case I dont go for that?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I saw a little e-compass module at Target today, for about $30. It had a small display that stuck to the front side of the mirror, and a control module that stuck to the other side. A little cheaper than OEM, and pretty unobtrusive. I've seen dash-mount compasses all over the place, but they seem expensive and look weird.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I picked up a little water filled bubble compass for about $6. It's a "Type R" compass, not blingy or anything, but it also has the NSWE printed in Japanese. :cool:

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
svc said:
...., but it also has the NSWE printed in Japanese. :cool:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Explain.

I could've gotten you the 915 Kenwood with Nav for only like 600 times that price. That would've looked bling, but no Japanese, unless you buy it off ebay, in which case it might be in arabic or something.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
ej20fan said:
It has "N" "S" "W" "E" and then tick marks between for "SE" "SW" etc... underneath those letters it has japanese letters.

...here, since this is a compass thread :)

maybe I can trade this for a nav system :tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts