Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am selling this IPAQ that I got for my B-day, I dont really need a pocket PC. I basically used it twice when I first received it, its running perfectly, still in box with all the CDs, cables, USB cables, leather jacket, and USB/stand holder. This pocket pc is usefull for storing phone numbers, electronic agenda, Musics (MP3s), wireless online (with adapters) and even Navigation system! My brother had the same model and he used this piece with the "Pharos" navigation system and it worked well. I will sell this to the first bidder for $360 shipped around the U.S in original box and everything else that came inside the box when I received it.

Edit: shipping will have tracking numbers thru either UPS or USPS whichever you prefer. I accept paypal, money order, or personal check.

·
Registered
16 Posts
S-WRX is a totally upright guy selling a great product at a good price, if I had enough money I'd have bought it a long time ago :rolleyes: PDA Information

I have talked with S-WRX on many occasions and you can be sure that this PDA is going to be just as good as described, and all at an unbeatable price!:D

-Caleb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts