Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just put on my BC Racing coilovers today, but had a few issues..... I think. In order to adjust the coil over height, I couldn't just spin the shock, I had to take it off every time. In all the videos I watched, the people spin the school with it hooked up to the car with no issue. Do they need to be broken in or something? When I measured the coil to match the other, but when I put it on they were uneven, they were off about 1 and 1/4 cm. Is it normal for the sides to be different heights? Please help!

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
Hard telling with bc. Could be manufacturing flaws or any number of other issues.

Measure your ride height with the car on the ground and adjust from there. The car isn't weighted exactly the same at all 4 corners so you will have different adjustments on each. Be sure to have the car aligned as well as you can't just raise and lower the ride height without adjusting it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
Going to get an alignment this week.
Keep in mind you'll need to check the ride height adjustment every few weeks. They are known for not holding. So you note exactly how high the car is using a straight point of the car and be sure it maintains it.

You may have to drill the collets to put lock screws in them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts