ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an unmarried Cobb Accessport version 1 for sale. It is 04 WRX specific. It comes with the following maps already installed:

91 octane stage 1
91 octane stage 2

93 octane stage 1
93 octane stage 2

Everything is included. However, IF you want anything else it can be downloaded for free at the following link:
COBB Forums

Everything is in great condition, original box, and was only used twice. I am selling because I went with a Protune. Price is $375 shipped or $350 picked up. I am located in the Richmond, Va Shortpump / West end area.

Price is pretty firm. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
just wondering if this will work for a 2005 wrx?
even though this is 04 specific i called cobb and they said if you have an 05 wrx and an 04 ap you can ask them for a disc that will reflash the accessport so you can use it on your 05, call them to verify but just thought you would like to know that

W

·
0 Posts
even though this is 04 specific i called cobb and they said if you have an 05 wrx and an 04 ap you can ask them for a disc that will reflash the accessport so you can use it on your 05, call them to verify but just thought you would like to know that
Any follow-up on this guys? I just bought a used v1 I think it came off an '03 or '04 and I have an '05. The dude said that the AP v1 was universal for those years WRX, since we all have the same engine and ECU probably... I hope he's right!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts