ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am new to this website and I am just curious if anyone will have an answer for me. I have a 2015 WRX with a cobb tuner and cobb air intake (Nothing significant). NY requires inspections annually and with a COBB tuner installed, it always fails. Does anyone know if there is a map that will turn all sensors on or run them? Even after I run the car for 11 months, the sensors on the car (when the Access Port is installed) will show "Not Ready". So I have uninstalled the Access Port and I still cannot get the car to run through a full drive cycle. Does anyone have any recommendations or have they run into similar issues?

Thank you for the help!

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts
It's not a problem with your AccessPort.

What drive cycles are not activating? Have you met the requirements? Are you frequently reflashing the ECU (resets drive cycles)?

What you are asking can be done, but it is not legal and breaks several federal statutes. I am not certain that Cobb even offers this option any longer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a problem with your AccessPort.

What drive cycles are not activating? Have you met the requirements? Are you frequently reflashing the ECU (resets drive cycles)?

What you are asking can be done, but it is not legal and breaks several federal statutes. I am not certain that Cobb even offers this option any longer.
My O2 Sensor is showing as "Not Ready" and my Catalyst is showing as "Not Ready". I have had this problem since I got the COBB Tuner and Air Intake. When I have the COBB tuner installed, ALL sensors show not ready, all the time. After 11 months, the sensors still say "not ready". In May, I have to uninstall the Accessport/Tuner so I can begin getting the sensors to turn back on so I can pass NYS inspection. Every year it is taking longer for the sensors to go on. I do all the drive cycle recommendations and they still don't come on. I drive plenty and they should be on by now. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 stage 2 with Cobb AP in NY and the only time I had a problem was when I reset the ecu a couple of days before inspection. Lesson learned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts