ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Cobb Stage 2 power package have a full turbo back exhaust? It says turbo back, but it does not make it clear about the downpipe/up pipe, etc. Also does anyone have it,does it really give 285 hp? thanx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
since the term 'turboback' would include everything from the turbo and back, then no it does not include the uppipe. 285 is not to the wheels, since I don't know anyone who refers to hp at the crank.

run a search, you'll find a lot.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a search here and did not really find what i was looking for. I basically would like to hear from someone who has the stage 2 power package. I would like to what else i really need to finish the install also, it is not really clear what it exactly come with. thank you.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Cobb's prepackaged stage 2, with the hardware and everything, hasn't been out all that long. That's probably why you're not seeing alot in the search.

I've been running the Stage 2 reflash, (with PDE downpipe and Cobb's catback) for 13,000 miles. It's a significant increase in power, and I highly recommend it.

I don't know why you're having so much trouble finding information; Cobb documents it pretty well on their site. The Stage 2 package includes the AccessPort to flash your ECU to Stage 2, and their Turboback. When you look up their turboback, (again, on their site, about 2 clicks away), you see that it includes a downpipe, center pipe, and muffler section. Basically everything after the turbo, to the tip of the muffler. You just have to decide if you want a catalytic converter or not.

·
Registered
773 Posts
SteelCity_WRX said:
Does anyone know if the Cobb Stage 2 power package have a full turbo back exhaust? It says turbo back, but it does not make it clear about the downpipe/up pipe, etc. Also does anyone have it,does it really give 285 hp? thanx
Cobbs Stage 2 does NOT include a uppipe. Your best bet is to get your own TBE and uppipe. Get them installed then order up the AP. It states 285 at the crank.........with 25% DT loss your looking at around 225ish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts