ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I shouldn't be picking on these, but the race opportunities have been far and few between since I installed the VF34. Happened on Santa Teresa last night coming back from a hike. Basically noticed the kid driving in a spirited fashion, so we lined up at one of the million lights on this road. Didn't launch but kept it in first and paced him. Sure enough he bit and man did I feel bad for him. Basically pulled a length from 20mph to redline in first and put a few more lengths in second before he gave up. He spun going into second, so he was trying even though it didn't seem like it.

I'll probably get hazed for this, but now that I'm faster than 99% of the cars I see on the road I tend to race cars I know I'll beat just so that I can give them a head start and see how quick I can reel them in. Pretty fun actually :D

Jimbo

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cobb Stage 2.5 vs RSX-S

jigga said:
guessing it is because of an open front diff right?
I guess so. My old Integra could chirp going into 3rd under WOT...and it wasn't because of the torque (because there was none). :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah indeed...type-s doesnt take much to run 13's, and there are some in the 12's N/A

StoplightWarrior said:
good kill, a win vs a sporty car is always a good win IMO
nice race man

·
Registered
677 Posts
This is worse than me smoking the Cavalier tailgating me on the freeway today. He kept backing off and then speeding up and slamming on his brakes. I saw him do it once and then sped off. Ripped it up to 120 and then coasted back down to 80. Next thing I look up and see him weaving in and out of traffic like an asshat so I just say whatever and let him lead.

·
Registered
766 Posts
GTScoob said:
This is worse than me smoking the Cavalier tailgating me on the freeway today. He kept backing off and then speeding up and slamming on his brakes. I saw him do it once and then sped off. Ripped it up to 120 and then coasted back down to 80. Next thing I look up and see him weaving in and out of traffic like an asshat so I just say whatever and let him lead.
ouch, you just compared a Cavy to an RSX-S..that hurts :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
StoplightWarrior said:
maybe I'll run into you on the streets someday and you can give me a head start too... :wiggles: :D
No head start for you. I may be cocky, but not stupid :D

Jimbo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts