ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ust wondering if anyone else is having problems useing the cobb software. (ex. putting maps on ur accesport). It took me about 30 minutes to get the hwg map on my accesport. But i cant seem to get it as a basemap. It tells me i have to many basemaps..so i try to remove a basemap and it wont work! Ah...i feel so stupid.:confused1 :confused1

So i guess its ok to run the stage 2 93 as ur base and then have the realtime as the stage 2 hwg....grr!!!!!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,701 Posts
I haven't had any problems. I do recall removing a basemap from my AP to make room for my VF34 map, but it was pretty easy to do.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Jack said:
Hey, ust wondering if anyone else is having problems useing the cobb software. (ex. putting maps on ur accesport). It took me about 30 minutes to get the hwg map on my accesport. But i cant seem to get it as a basemap. It tells me i have to many basemaps..so i try to remove a basemap and it wont work! Ah...i feel so stupid.:confused1 :confused1

So i guess its ok to run the stage 2 93 as ur base and then have the realtime as the stage 2 hwg....grr!!!!!
I was running stage 1 93 base with stage 1 HWG real time before the 1.17 reflash last night. You should do OK with the stage 2 base / HWG real time setup.

The AP Map Manager is not the most intuitive application I've ever used, but it works OK. A few seconds is all I needed to load / delete a map on / off the AP.

Did you use the CD that came with the AP? The revision I received on CD is 1.3 dated 7/19/04.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do i tell what version map i have?

Also when you click, show current map - it will show u ur BASE MAP ..right? not ur real time.

Grr, i am just getting low boost readings and i am pointing the finger at the 3/16th mod that i took off, i have a funny feeling one of my hoses is smaller radi then the other...

At least my boost is slowly going up, i hit 14 today, 2nd day of running hard. At least its going up.

thanks for the replys!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
I beleive the AP shows only the base map currently loaded into the ECU. It does not show the version ... it would be nice if it did.

You can look up the version of the map from the AP map list (local PC). Right click on the map you want info on and select Properties.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
The map properties ...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the pics..did u create a new map folder and load that on? I cant seem to get new base maps! ah.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Yes, simply create a new folder and download the maps there. Browse to the folder in the AP Map Manager and add / delete as you need to. Once you have what maps you want save the map list. Name it whatever suits you. The AP map manager will open at that folder again the next time you open it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts