ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my monster.com daily email of which Utah jobs are listed and I saw Cobb is hiring a software engineer. Too bad I don't know software engineering! That would be a cool job...
 

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
Joined
·
48,699 Posts
Yeah, actually if you check out their web page, you'll see that they're hiring a software engineer, a mechanical engineer, and an office admin person.

(Yes, I go to their site several times weekly, err, looking for SOMETHING to be announced...)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,609 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
Yeah, actually if you check out their web page, you'll see that they're hiring a software engineer, a mechanical engineer, and an office admin person.

(Yes, I go to their site several times weekly, err, looking for SOMETHING to be announced...)
Cmon Ray, you're into computers!!! Move the fam., we need an in at Cobb!!!!:D
 

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
Joined
·
48,699 Posts
Trainrex said:
Cmon Ray, you're into computers!!! Move the fam., we need an in at Cobb!!!!:D
Actually, I dabble in IT, and have a degree in Mech. Engineering. Think they'd pay me two salaries, plus the fringe benefit of getting my car custom tuned out the wazoo? :)

You guys would suddenly become VERY friendly to me, if I was your guy at Cobb, wouldn't you...:confused1 :wiggles:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,609 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
Actually, I dabble in IT, and have a degree in Mech. Engineering. Think they'd pay me two salaries, plus the fringe benefit of getting my car custom tuned out the wazoo? :)

You guys would suddenly become VERY friendly to me, if I was your guy at Cobb, wouldn't you...:confused1 :wiggles:
I've always been your friend Rayfield:D ;) ;) <<<wink wink
When have I ever said aaaaaanything mean:confused: :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Great! Now everyone knows! :p I sent my resume in as soon as I saw it posted. I'm looking at the Mechanical Engineer position. That would be a sick place to work for sure...get paid to play with cars? I've never been to SLC...but w/ a ton of skiing around, how could one not want to head out there, if only for a couple years. Plus they have windy roads like crazy...

<---*crosses fingers, hopes Trey likes his resume*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
You guys would suddenly become VERY friendly to me, if I was your guy at Cobb, wouldn't you...:confused1 :wiggles:
Like a teenage girl at a rock concert.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top