ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received my COBB catback yesterday and couldn't wait to install it so I got right to it and finished it this afternoon. Fitment was top notch and install was straight forward.

Anyway on to pics...

<--stock muffler next to COBB muffler

<--stock pipe next to COBB pipe..not the best pic but you can still get an idea of the difference

<---also through on some invasion fabrication exhaust hangers I bought at subiefest..they were cheap and I figured why not since the exhaust was already coming off.

<--muffler is on and install is almost on.

Before (stock exhaust):

After COBB:

Don't normally like making my own thread for this sort of thing but it may turn into a build thread I guess haha..that and I didn't see an exhaust thread.

ANyway let me know what you guys think :wiggles:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Nice! I wanted the Cobb exhaust but didn't want to wait for the sedan version to be released or pay what they wanted for them. I bet she sounds good too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't had a chance to take it for a cruise on the freeway or anything like that, so I can't make any comments as far as drone noise, but it's definitely a nice, bassy (is that a word? lol) rumble. Took it for a spin and floored it with the windows both up and down and it's just a nice smooth sound. I love it :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on the fence about it until I saw another 11 wrb hatch at subiefest with red tails and tinted windows and I was sold.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha thanks guys. I honestly have no idea of the % of the tint..I just told the shop medium in the front and dark tint for the back. I'd love to make this a build thread! It's just hard because I can't find mods I really want for the car. Plus I may have a pretty big life style change by this time next year so I am trying to watch the money that I spend..but we'll see..as things happen I will update :D

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Looking good. Great choice for the CBE. ;)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Looking very good!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheels are nt03 18x9.5 +40

Only drone I really get is when the car is still cold. Once your cruising it is very quiet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Love the NT03s! Great choice, please let us know how the fitment is when you get it on. I'm planning on getting new rims in the Spring and I've been looking into NT03s too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts