ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bone stock wrx looking into turbo back and intake with Cobb ap..
. Do they come with the maps already built in, would I be able to tune it or would I have to download maps.... what's best way to go about starting my first mods

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Hi Bluerex,

If you buy it brand new, it may not have the MAPs on there...if it doesn't, simply download it off Cobbs website and transfer it onto your accessport when you get it.

If you're looking to do the Accessport and a turboback, I highly recommend getting our stage 2 package which will save you money. Not sure what year you have...

2002-2007: Kronos's Accessport Stage 2 Performance Package (02-07 WRX/STI) - $1,059.00 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

2008+: Kronos's Accessport Stage 2 Performance Package (2008+ WRX/STI) - $1,064.00 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Hi Bluerex,

If you buy it brand new, it may not have the MAPs on there...if it doesn't, simply download it off Cobbs website and transfer it onto your accessport when you get it.

If you're looking to do the Accessport and a turboback, I highly recommend getting our stage 2 package which will save you money. Not sure what year you have...

2002-2007: Kronos's Accessport Stage 2 Performance Package (02-07 WRX/STI) - $1,059.00 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

2008+: Kronos's Accessport Stage 2 Performance Package (2008+ WRX/STI) - $1,064.00 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts