ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting to get some of your opinions. Im looking to buy the cobb accessport, but am I having 2nd thoughts and just wanting to send my ecu to cobb for the reflash. I have no idea what I should do. I dont plan on going crazy with the modifications. I currently have a turbo back exhaust, perrin short ram, bov, and a uppipe. I may do a header in the future and a front mount. But thats about it, what would you do? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i would send in your ecu, since the AP is on backorder, and if you want the AP later, you can pay 200 hundred extra, and get it, call them, im sure they know all the details, unless someone else here can help you out with that, GL

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Keith04WRX said:
One last question....with the reflash or the accessport, do I have to get my car tuned afterwards? Thanks
Nope. The flash to your ECU is your "tuning" which is why some people who prefer to run a more 'custom' tune for their car, would say that's a vote against it. There's probably no substitute to having your individual set up custom tuned. Although over time we may see more and more specialized maps become available for the Cobb setup.

I hope that's helpful.
-tp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts