ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i have a 2012 wrx and it seems sluggish in lower rpm's. would just an AP on stage 1 91 map be a real noticeable difference than stock tune? i only have 92 octane gas locally:( or would a intake and AP be even better? i absolutely want to keep my car stock, besides an intake if it would help more with turbo spool/lag. thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i absolutely want to keep my car stock, besides an intake if it would help more with turbo spool/lag.
Don't mod at all and keep it stock, you'll probably get the mod bug. On the other hand, I would go with the just the AccessPort if I were you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks, if i did anything it would only be an intake... HONESTLY:) i dont know enough about cars to even think about switching out parts and then troubleshooting problems. and i dont care about uber AWHP. just want something a little more responsive.. so my absolute only mods would be an intake+AP or just an AP. would like to hear more opinions please!

·
Registered N00b
263 Posts
You're going with the same mod route/plan as i am. I have an AP now stage 1 on my sti and i did feel the power usable power until redline. My next step would be intake, then dp. So it seems pretty safe and a good plan if others disagree id like to know why also lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts