ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trading in my car this week so I have no use for this..... I Need the Cash. I have a Paintball Tournament coming up and need to get some things. I would trade this for a Tippmann TPX Pistol. if anybody has one....

·
Registered
116 Posts
how much cash are looking to get?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm not really sure what they are worth used.... I found one on Ebay used for the buy it now price of $475.00 If thats what they are worth I would say something close to that make an offer... Its still in the box with the software and dongle plug.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Based on the price, I'm assuming you have a V2 model of accessport? (Color screen, silver casing, USB...) The V1s are black, have a dot matrix LCD display, and use a serial port.

V2s usually sell in the $400 range, V1s sell for around $220 or so.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
If its a V2 and unmarried from the car I'll trade you straight across for a brand new Tippmann TPX Pistol. I'll order it off amazon right now, have it here tomorrow and ship it out saturday

Though I would feel like i ripped you off massively

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea now that I know what its worth I think I would be getting ripped off. yes its the V2 I'll post up some pics and yes its unmarried

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes Honest! Not something you see anymore. The car is going to the dealer tommorow so I will grab it and post up pics in the am

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Though it would be awesome to have an accessport for $220

·
Registered
116 Posts
if i didnt have such a mix-n-match setup going on my car, i would prob buy it from you. but i think i'd be better off going with a protune.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't mind the date can't figure out the camera

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes still for sale. but I had to put the car back to the stock map for the dealer. So its married to the ecu again. so there will be a price drop....

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
The point of unmarrying is that the AP returns the ECU to the state it originally found it. You shouldn't have had to remarry it for the stock map to be on there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The point of unmarrying is that the AP returns the ECU to the state it originally found it. You shouldn't have had to remarry it for the stock map to be on there.
I don't know I hate this computer crap. all I know its I hate to plug it back in to take off the map and put it back to the stock map..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It says 02-05 2.0L Turbo on the box it came it... but i not 100% sure if it would work or not....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts