ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A co-worker has an 07 rs and wants to buy my stock catback. First of all will it fit and second , how much should I sell it for ? Thanks in advance for a quick response :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anybody know how much I should sell it for ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah , and thanks again for the quick response :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
What type of exhaust, yes it will fit.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
gil said:
Does anybody know how much I should sell it for ?
You can't ask a blanket statement like that without giving us more information: how many miles does it have on it? How much oxidation does it have? Any other visual blemishes?

gil said:
Oh yeah , and thanks again for the quick response :rolleyes:
Making sarcastic comments like that only will cause people to not want to help you - the post was only "live" for 5 hrs (not everyone comes on every few hours). Keep things sincere like in your first post and you'll have more success in getting help ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can't ask a blanket statement like that without giving us more information: how many miles does it have on it? How much oxidation does it have? Any other visual blemishes?
Its got less than 7k on it . Not much oxidation at all . And virtually no visual blemishes .

Making sarcastic comments like that only will cause people to not want to help you - the post was only "live" for 5 hrs (not everyone comes on every few hours). Keep things sincere like in your first post and you'll have more success in getting help ;)
Yeah , sorry about that , I was just messing around . I really don't get sarcastic with anybody.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know how to split up the quotes :)

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
gil said:
I don't know how to split up the quotes :)
I do it manually. Add a "/QUOTE" in [] where you want to end the quote to respond, and add a "QUOTE=USERNAME" in [] where you want to begin the next.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Yeah , sorry about that , I was just messing around . I really don't get sarcastic with anybody.
More sarcasm?:p

Serious? Isn't that a bit hefty for just a used stocker CBE? I'm all about getting the most for selling my parts, but thats a bit much IMO...

I was thinking along the lines of $250 or so...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More sarcasm?:p

Serious? Isn't that a bit hefty for just a used stocker CBE? I'm all about getting the most for selling my parts, but thats a bit much IMO...

I was thinking along the lines of $250 or so...
I guess I could do it for $250 . That is a more than fair price , right ?

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I think so...I'm probably selling mine for around that, maybe a little less...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First off I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread , because without you guys none of this would have been possible.:rotfl: thanks for your input

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
gil said:
I guess I could do it for $250 . That is a more than fair price , right ?
You never answered the questions I asked you in post 6. Without those answers, our advice can be off.

·
Registered
707 Posts
an STi catback can be had for less than 150................nasioc......

sorry to burst your bubble

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I wouldnt pay much for it..

If it is an 05+ the WRX and the STi have the same exhaust

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You never answered the questions I asked you in post 6. Without those answers, our advice can be off.
actually I did answer your questions , however the answers got mixed up in the quote . It's got less then 7k ,almost no oxidation , and no visual blemishes . But if I could only get $150 for it then I'll just hold onto it just in case.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
gil said:
actually I did answer your questions , however the answers got mixed up in the quote . It's got less then 7k ,almost no oxidation , and no visual blemishes .
Sorry about that - I don't read the QUOTE sections when it's quoting me (I usually have a good idea of what I've said lol)

gil said:
But if I could only get $150 for it then I'll just hold onto it just in case.
If you are going to buy an aftermarket CBE, I don't see the point of holding onto the stock one (this coming from a packrat) - the money you can get for selling it would be better used towards the purchase of the new CBE or for another mod.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah , I guess you're right I could use the $150 for a swaybar b/c I already have a tbe . And with the quote thing , I messed up , I really don't know what I'm doing.:) I don't even know how to get one of those avatars

1 - 20 of 28 Posts