ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Invidia Downpipe (installed 2/04) - replaces both cats - $250 shipped - BEST OFFER - $200

Used HKS Hipower catback - ~ 1K miles - has a long scratch on the bottom of the muffler that does not affect it's performance - $425 shipped - BEST OFFER - $300 picked up

EXHAUST + DOWN PIPE = $645 SHIPPED

Autometer Phantom A/F gauge (52 mm) - $35 shipped - this is being returned to me shortly as the buyer wanted my IC hoses instead
A-pillar two gauge pod (52 mm) - $40 shipped - this is being returned to me shortly as the buyer wanted my IC hoses instead

Will soon be selling in the following order:
*** Changed ao 9/27/04 SPT Lowering springs (installed 6/04) - I am not taking these off!***
*** Changed ao 9/27/04 - Helix Uppipe (installed 2/04) - I am not taking this out!***

Still have:
Stock Uppipe //can't sell it yet; best offer is $50 shipped
Stock Springs
Turbo gaskets (DP to turbo, Turbo to UP, Bottom of UP) //can't sell it yet
BOV gasket //can't sell it yet

Selling everything to get a faster car. | Paypal, Bank Check's or cash is accepted | Any reasonable offer will be considered. If you buy multiple items I will reduce the price.

Sold Items:
Brand new STi Pink injectors - SOLD
Brand new Walboro 255 (GSS342) High Output fuel pump - SOLD
Perrin lightweight crank pulley (installed 11/03) - SOLD
Brand new PnP VF34 (Needs one new stud or just shave one of them down a little bit. I should have some brandnew studs in within two weeks) - $675 shipped - Best offer $650 shipped - SOLD
Autometer boost gauge (52 mm) - $35 shipped - SOLD
Brand new Exedy Cerametallic Stage II clutch (thick disk) - $400 shipped - SOLD
Cobb Accesport (connected within the last couple of weeks) - $590 shipped - BEST OFFER - $500 shipped- This will be the last thing to be sold. You can PayPal me 1/2 to hold it. - SOLD
Black Samco Intercooler hoses (installed 4/04) - $100 shipped - BEST OFFER - SOLD
All weather floor mats - SOLD

·
Registered
714 Posts
What would you be getting instead Sean? I would just say get the tranny checked out and see what it is for sure first.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone want to buy any of the parts in that list? If I can get enough offers I will sell the parts. E-mail is the best way to reach me.

·
5,799 Posts
I got 14.5k for my 2002 one year ago, with 30-something thousand miles. I think David got roughly the same for his.

My interior was immaculate, the bodywork was good. I had returned it to near stock condition since modifications usually do not help resale.

I think Tronner maybe got between 16k and 17k for his in private sale..?

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't touch a 54k mile WRX with blown synchros at that kind of money. The market is just ripe with clean low-milers. My advice is to part out the goodies and get the tranny taken care of if you really want to get rid of it.

-pace

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pace said:
I got 14.5k for my 2002 one year ago, with 30-something thousand miles. I think David got roughly the same for his.

My interior was immaculate, the bodywork was good. I had returned it to near stock condition since modifications usually do not help resale.

I think Tronner maybe got between 16k and 17k for his in private sale..?

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't touch a 54k mile WRX with blown synchros at that kind of money. The market is just ripe with clean low-milers. My advice is to part out the goodies and get the tranny taken care of if you really want to get rid of it.

-pace
That is what I was thinking. I am just going to keep it until I can afford to give it away.

·
5,799 Posts
The Blaize Yellow probably adds some desirability, but still you'd need to take care of the synchro issue. :)

With interest rates still pretty low, a lot of people can afford to finance a new car. It makes the used-car market pretty weak from a seller standpoint.

-pace

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
FWIW, I got $19K with 36,000 miles. That was in December.

It was completely stock other than a set of Greddy gauges, Eibach springs, and two old amps that I left in it.

Interior was perfect, exterior was 9 of 10.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
*** CHANGED - The car is not for sale anymore. ***

I listed some of these on ebay:

Brand new Exedy Cerametallic Stage II clutch (thick disk) (click for auction)

Brand new STi Pink injectors (click for auction)

Brand new Walboro 255 (GSS342) High Output fuel pump - $90 shipped

Brand new PnP VF34 (Needs one new stud or just shave one of them down a little bit. I should have some brandnew studs in within two weeks) - $675 shipped

Used HKS Hipower catback - ~ 1K miles - has a long scratch on the bottom of the muffler that does not affect it's performance - $425 shipped

Perrin lightweight crank pulley (installed 11/03) - Best offer: $80 shipped
HKS Hipower Catback (~1K miles) - $425 shipped
Black Samco Intercooler hoses (installed 4/04) - $110 shipped
Autometer boost gauge (60 mm) - $35 shipped
Autometer A/F gauge (60 mm) - $35 shipped
A-pillar two gauge pod (60 mm) - $40 shipped
Invidia Downpipe (installed 2/04) - $250 shipped
Cobb Accesport (connected within the last couple of weeks) - $590 shipped

*** Changed ao 9/27/04 SPT Lowering springs (installed 6/04) - I am not taking these off!***
*** Changed ao 9/27/04 - Helix Uppipe (installed 2/04) - I am not taking this out!***

Selling everything to get a faster car.
Paypal, Bank Check's or cash is accepted
Any reasonable offer will be considered. If you buy multiple items I will reduce the price.

BTW: GM Syncromesh does wonders for the transmission!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Brand new Exedy Cerametallic Stage II clutch (thick disk) - $400 shipped -BEST OFFER - $325 shipped

Clutch Specs - 15950

Invidia Downpipe (installed 2/04) with MIL/CEL eliminator (The one that keeps the CELs from appearing). - $250 shipped - BEST OFFER - NONE

Used HKS Hipower catback - ~ 1K miles - has a long scratch on the bottom of the muffler that does not affect it's performance - $425 shipped - BEST OFFER - $300 cash picked up

EXHAUST + DOWN PIPE = $645 SHIPPED

Black Samco Intercooler hoses (installed 4/04) (7500 miles) - $100 shipped - BEST OFFER - $70
*Autometer A/F gauge (52 mm) - $35 shipped
*A-pillar two gauge pod (52 mm) - $40 shipped - Best Offer: NONE

Cobb Accesport (connected within the last couple of weeks) - $590 shipped - BEST OFFER - $500 shipped - This will be the last thing to be sold. You can PayPal me 1/2 to hold it.

Still have:
Stock Uppipe
Stock Springs
All weather floor mats
Turbo gaskets (DP to turbo, Turbo to UP, Bottom of UP)
BOV gasket

1 - 20 of 30 Posts