ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my clutch is making noise when i push it in and let it out, its like its the spring or something, i mean its not in the tranny its in the cabin.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
My truck has a springy sound when i push and let out the clutch but the sound comes and goes on its own and i rarely drive it so I'm not sure what it could be... GL

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that truck in ur profile is a manual?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
all of my subies do it

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
842 Posts
its the pedal, really common. almost all the 06's i test drove or got in at the end of that model year were already doing it. I brought mine in before the warranty was up, expecting them to just oil it or something. But they actually replaced the entire pedal assembly.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its the pedal, really common. almost all the 06's i test drove or got in at the end of that model year were already doing it. I brought mine in before the warranty was up, expecting them to just oil it or something. But they actually replaced the entire pedal assembly.
ya i seem to tune it out and i really dont like taking my car in there because ive flashed the ECU and its obvious what ive done to the car. BUT if theyre gonna replace some stuff ill be sure to go and get my moneys worth outta the car lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts