·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it but it doesnt feel the same :confused:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hrm, pretty light looking here... like a light purple... in fact I may need to sell the Rex and get an Outback and put a rainbow triangle sticker on it.

-tp

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Yeah the older one was better, IMO.

I also miss the scroll down menu at the top of every forum page that allows access to the other forums.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The night of the hack I posted and all was well, 15 minutes later I went on and saw laughing skulls,, Black , red and the results of a meager and useless little mind,, To all that spent the hours repairing it,,, It'll suit me just fine, thanks. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm guessing this is just a temporary layout, IIRC alot of the colors are the default vBulletin ones. Tim and the rest of the mods probably havn't finished restoring everything yet, hence the colors, and why most of us don't have the "member status" text under our usernames.

Personally, just as long as we can post, and actually see what we've posted, I don't really care too much.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sorry if it was not evident, I was just goofin around as it's obvious the repair is still in progress. I'm certain we're all grateful for the return of functionality and know it's no small effort to get there. You know, after a traumatic event, you always make light (purple) of the ordeal to help cope.
:D

I'd look at this as an opportunity to revisit any design element and functionality changes the forum owners might be entertaining. I've already noted Pace's creation of a High Altitude Tuning forum. I hope it ends up as a the lemons to hard lemonade thing. :D

-tp

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Teep said:
Sorry if it was not evident, I was just goofin around as it's obvious the repair is still in progress. I'm certain we're all grateful for the return of functionality and know it's no small effort to get there. You know, after a traumatic event, you always make light (purple) of the ordeal to help cope.
:D
agreed. i don't know what i'd do at work without clubwrx. as long as it works i'm happy and very greatful for mods and admins!!!!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
yea i like the old one better, but take ur time guys long as it works. and make sure you back it up ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts