Subaru WRX Forum banner
741 - 760 of 762 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Clayton, I'm not located in NJ so cannot visit your dealership. Is the $860 destination fee included if it's delivered to my address is CA, or would I have to pay on top of the standard destination fee?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #743 ·
Hi Clayton, I'm not located in NJ so cannot visit your dealership. Is the $860 destination fee included if it's delivered to my address is CA, or would I have to pay on top of the standard destination fee?
destination is included in my price quotes, but you would have to find a way to get the car from NJ to CA. Either pick up and drive, or check out uship.com. My zip is 07446.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #745 ·
Hey Clayton, do you guys sell used WRXs by chance?
We do, although its not really my end of the operation and they typically price them haggle free. Depending what you're looking for a lot of times the new car is the far better deal.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #747 ·
Great news guys, I am lowering prices again! From here forward I will be doing 1000 under invoice until further notice!! If you already ordered a car and didnt take delivery, I will be lowering your price as well.:cool:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great, maybe its time to trade my 18 sti for an RA!!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #749 ·
Great, maybe its time to trade my 18 sti for an RA!!!
Ha I wish, that is the only one excluded or I would have already bought it!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #750 ·
Bumping it up who needs a cheap wrx guys?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #752 ·
Ordering for 2018 is closed. :wtfno:

Still have lots of stock on 18s at lower than ever prices, get em while they're here!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #753 ·
I have a few ambassador coupons floating around... Who needs a super cheap WRX??

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #754 ·

2999 down 249 per month 10k miles per year 36 months

Must take delivery from retailer stock by May 31, 2018. Other leases available on other models. Special lease rates extended to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval & vehicle availability. Not all buyers may qualify.. monthly payment excludes tax, license, title, registration, retailer fees, options, insurance & the like. Retailer participation may affect final cost. At lease end, lessee responsible for vehicle maintenance/repairs not covered by warranty, excessive wear/tear, 15 cents/mile over 10,000 miles/year and $300 disposition fee. Lessee pays personal property and ad valorem taxes (where applies) & insurance. Offer not available in Hawaii. See dealer for details

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #755 ·
Sup Guys,
I am trying to get all the northeast people together in one place so I am starting a new facebook group, NORTHEAST SUBARU SQUAD. Working on free stickers for all members, exclusive discounts on parts and new cars through ramsey subaru, meets, prizes etc. Membership is open right now, join up!
Clayton

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #757 ·
Hey Clayton, I tried sending you a PM but it seems your inbox is full.
Sorry, mike, I cleaned it out now so try again... this is one of the big reasons I am switching most of my ops over to the facebook group, no pm limits and the messages go right to my phone so I can get back to you guys same day even if I am off. Plus I can send you guys pics and stuff without image hosting sites etc. join up there if you can!
Clayton

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #758 ·
ttt

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #759 ·
Sorry for the late replies guys I was on vacation last week but I am back now :party:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #760 ·
There have been ongoing issues with enrollment on this forum. If anyone needs a deal on a Subaru reach out to me on Facebook in the "Northeast Subaru Squad" group, or call me at work, 201-327-0070 x 5211

741 - 760 of 762 Posts