·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #722 ·

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #723 ·
Guys I am in a competition to win the dealerrater.com dealer of the year award! Iif anyone who has dealt with me is reading this and has a couple minutes to spare, if you could leave a nice review on dealerrater.com for Ramsey Subaru, I would be super grateful if you can help me out with that! :thumbup:
Here is a link in case you can find the time:
https://www.dealerrater.com/consumer/writereviews/19988?source=drs&

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #725 ·

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #726 ·
:woocow: Thanks to all who helped make Ramsey Subaru dealer rater of the year again for 2017!!!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #727 ·

Pickle Rick bump

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Clayton,

Kindly note I had a few questions for you and just sent you a PM. Please feel free to reply whenever you have a chance, no rush at all. :)

Thank you much!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #729 ·
JANUARY PROMO:
Buy a WRX or STi at regular forum discount price of 500 under invoice, and get a free $200 credit towards accessories for your new car!

:woocow::woocow::woocow::woocow::woocow::woocow:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #730 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Clayton, I'm in the market for a 2018 wrx limited. Preferably white. I have a couple of questions about the process. I've been shopping around and have gotten quotes from numerous dealerships. I happened to stumble upon this thread and am super pumped about it. I'm in central Jersey by the shore so I'm nice and close. If you have some free time I'd appreciate a PM. It seems like you're the best in the business and I think I'd like to give you my business over these other dealerships I've been visiting. Thank you for your time

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #733 ·
Hey guys we are running some prez day specials, if anyone is in the market for one call me at 201-327-0070 x 5211, I will probably be pretty swamped for the next couple of days and will be slow with PMs.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just wanted to give a special THANK YOU to Clayton for helping me acquire my 2018 STi. I live in PA, about 3 hrs away from Ramsey with Subaru dealers all over my backyard but Clayton is the Man if you want a new Subaru. Just cut the BS and go right to him. The process from start to finish couldnt have gone any easier or smoother. I got a great price on the new car and was happy with what I got for my trade. Definitely one of the best buying experiences Ive had. Thanks dude, I love the car.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #737 ·
Just wanted to give a special THANK YOU to Clayton for helping me acquire my 2018 STi. I live in PA, about 3 hrs away from Ramsey with Subaru dealers all over my backyard but Clayton is the Man if you want a new Subaru. Just cut the BS and go right to him. The process from start to finish couldnt have gone any easier or smoother. I got a great price on the new car and was happy with what I got for my trade. Definitely one of the best buying experiences Ive had. Thanks dude, I love the car.
Thanks for the kind words Jeff it was a pleasure dealing with you and I wish you the best with your new STi!

·
Registered
247 Posts
PM'ed you about an STi :woocow:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #739 ·
Hey guys I will be off next week on vacation, returning Monday the 12th.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #740 ·
Ok I'm back and ready to rock, who needs a WRX???

721 - 740 of 762 Posts