Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Directions.
Go to www.clubwrx.net and the stickers and other ClubWRX.net merchandise are available on the left margin.

Some suggested places to put them: On the sides of your front bumper. Your rear passenger windows. On your door right above the indentation (like the picture below). If you don't have a front license plate you can put one right on teh bottom of the air dam.

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're $10 a pair.

Just kidding they're free :D I'm not going to bill you guys or anything. Just something to help us promote the website and show that there is a group of WRX enthusiasts out there!

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh my friend was "testing" out my pro kit springs and dented the fender. What a great friend huH? Hopefully I can get it removed sometimes this week so I don't show up in a beat up WRX at the UCI meet.

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh i didn't make yellow becuase i dont 'think any sticker shops has that "blaze yellow" vinyl.

Wow that was quick... I think i'm going backrup becuase of these staps, and excuse my poor handwriting after about 5 of these envelopes my handwriting drops from tolerable to absolutely horrible. If it's not too much trouble let's see some pictures of the stickers on your cars after you get them, so i know my time, money, and effort is not wasted :p

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh man... Ive made several trips to the post office already and my hand is sore from writing all those envelopes, do you guys think it's a good idea to send a self addressed envelope to me and then I'll just pop in the stickers and mail them back? let me know because I don't know how long I can keep this up the way I'm doing it now :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got my stickers in the mail today. Very cool, thanks! Show us some pics of where you guys are putting them. I'm not sure which is the best place for them on a wagon? Thanks again, you did alot of work for free.

c5wrx

;) :) :cool:

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright I'm all out of Stamps... some people's envelopes actually came back and asked me to put additonal stamps, bleh! I am going to make the changes on the original post so anyone can just send me a self addressed stamp with enough postage on them and I can just get them in the mail, stick the stickers in the envelope, and then just send it back. That way it iwll save my hands from all that writing and save me some $ and trips to the post office :)

1 - 20 of 423 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
422 Replies
206 Participants
zax
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing