ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first. i'd like to thank ryan (mourning_air) for the extremely sweet deal on the guage package. I appreciate it!

then, i was really short on time and had a handful of questions for you all that were at Ryan's last night....

a.) what's the deal with the limehat parrot thing?
b.) what's the deal with the pirate thing?
c.) why do i get the impression from posts and signatures that everyone worships this Zem character...?
d.) who's faster, wicked or mad?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Do a search n00b :D

In all honesty you could probably find the answers to all those questions by searching around. There's a vast history behind it all :D

And WELCOME!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Short version:

a. Limehats are posers, copycats, and infidels. Fritz the parrot has been around far longer, and was innovative. The limehats are jealous. Do a search in Mountain States for "parrot thread", and see what you get.

b. We're a bunch of scurvy pirates in the Mountain States Pirate Ship. We like booty. We plunder and pillage the rest of the forum. There are a bunch of old threads on this too, check out the older threads in Mountain States.

c. There's no explanation for Zem. You just have to get to know him. He likes Jimmy Buffett though, so be careful.

d. We don't know yet, but it's going to be the main focus of The Fast and the Furious 3.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hey there, I had the other silver wagon. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much, I was busy installing sideskirts.

Welcome aboard and your scalli-wagon is looking good by the way.

Kory

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oops... there's another one that i forgot about...

"SCALLI-WAGON" what is that?

thanks for the welcome guys.
I'm working on finding an avatar... or is it avat AAAARRRR....

:D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
ofrogg said:
I'm working on finding an avatar... or is it avat AAAARRRR....

*sniff sniff* He's growing up so fast1!!!11!1one!1!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
ofrogg said:
or is it avat AAAARRRR....

The young ofrogg learns quickly, but its more of an AaaaaaRrrrrr. You know, from the back of the throat: AaaaaaRrrrrrr... ;)

welcome!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
WRX-games said:
The young ofrogg learns quickly, but its more of an AaaaaaRrrrrr. You know, from the back of the throat: AaaaaaRrrrrrr... ;)

welcome!
We know that you and your shaved legs know all about the back of the throat, but those of us that are less.... skewed have a hard time ;)

Welcome. It's always nice to recruit some new pirates for the coming battle vs the Limeys.

-Ryan

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Ry-Guy said:

Welcome. It's always nice to recruit some new pirates for the coming battle vs the Limeys.

-Ryan
...and incase you haven't noticed, ofrogg. Cry-Guy is "Chief of taking it lower".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts