ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

bump from an *owner*
:thumbup:
-tp

ps: blacked out 'my proud member of' cuz that's just assumed by putting the plate on.

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These plates are not cheap even if you order them in large quantities. If your'e just looking for a personal license plate frame, I strongly recommend that you just buy a plain plate and get some vinyl stickers for them.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I think it'd look nice chrome and with black letters like i have on teh bimmer, just a suggestion. :thumbup: though

·
Administrator
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello,

They usually take about 1 to 2 weeks max depending on where you live. I think yours may have came back becuase I didn't put enough stamps on that order. Sorry about the delay but you should get it anytime now. If you do not receive it in about a week or so please email me at [email protected].

·
Banned
2,953 Posts
can anyone show a picture of the blue used in the stickers?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
this thread is a little old, but i had a question. i sent my $12 for my plate frames quite a while ago and still havent received them. just an estimate, but i'd guess its been a week and a half. any ideas on where they could be? did they ship yet? my paypal addy was [email protected]. thanks for any info mods....
-mike

1 - 20 of 37 Posts