ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think you know the ClubWRX social ins and outs?

Answer only through PM to me. I will compile a list of users who answer all 10 correctly. You don't have to answer the bonus correctly to win. I will allow a week or so for people to answer, then I will take the list and post it in the mod forum, then we will randomly select a name as the winner.

Scoring: Each question is worth 1 point. You need all 10 points to qualify for the prize. However, if you can only answer 7 or 8 or 9 questions, but you get the bonus, then that counts. So if you answer only 8 questions and you get the bonus...then that's 11 points total and your name qualifies on the list.

Questions

1. Provide the username of the only person who was stripped of their moderator status for insubordination.

2. What other name did Jedimaster use after he was banned?

3. Which recent company owner had their username changed?

4. What was #3's original username?

5. What was the name of the first member to attack PlatinumWRX for his number of posts when he was in the lead?

6. Why did this member who offended PlatinumWRX become so apologetic after we decided to take action?

7. What was the name of the sub-forum that was on ClubWRX for only a few months?

8. Who was the artist of the splash pages before the black autocrossing WRX was used?

9. How many different splashes were used before the black WRX?

10. Which annoying west coast member had all capital letters in their screen name, but then was banned a few times.

Bonus question:
I don't expect anyone to get this except for a select few, so this bonus question is worth 3 points. Do some research if you wanna make some points up.

Which girl member 0wn3d the hell out of Jedimaster a while back in Off Topic, and what was the comment?

---------

Side Note:

This survey is NOT open to Moderators, ONLY members.
Good luck all!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Uh...Josh....the bonus question is bogus. I don't remember if you are privy to the reason why.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
djrez4 said:
Uh...Josh....the bonus question is bogus. I don't remember if you are privy to the reason why.

Dave...the bonus question is totally legit, and I know what you're thinking of, and no, I haven't forgotten.

I PM'ed you

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Man, I think I know all of them, or at least was around for all of them. I have to think a bit on some of them though....

-joe

·
Registered
677 Posts
I remember lurking back when a lot of that stuff went down but dont remember any of the names. I just remember the guy who drew the older flash screens had some kickass pics and Jedimaster was a tool.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll post the answers soon. You'd be surprised what the search button can do for the answers, by the way ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts