Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...newbie here. Older car guy, but young at heart.

Car... 2018 WRX Premium w/Package 12

NewShoes2.jpg

Looking for a better alternative to some other forums.

Hoping that this is it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome man! Been here a month and it seems to be a great community. I love my 50th anniversary, but the that red man... ::drool::

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome man! Been here a month and it seems to be a great community. I love my 50th anniversary, but the that red man... ::drool::
Many thanks sir. And I am a fan of the 50th... :cool:

Did not like the red at first, but have become very fond of it now. It really pops in sunlight.

Was after the enhanced brakes, factory painted calipers, Recaro interior and sunroof delete.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Many thanks sir. And I am a fan of the 50th... :cool:
The enhanced brake pads are nice, I just wish they did the calipers in silver instead of red. The Recaro seats in the 50th are what sold it for me. I love how the interior is a true black instead of the grey-ish that comes with the Limited trim.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The enhanced brake pads are nice, I just wish they did the calipers in silver instead of red. The Recaro seats in the 50th are what sold it for me. I love how the interior is a true black instead of the grey-ish that comes with the Limited trim.
My take on it as well. Silver caliper color is more elegant and less "look at me"...

That said, the red caliper color has grown on me because it somewhat matches the color of my car.

The 50th looks like the slick executive version of my car with extra features.

Looked at one, but could not afford the additional $ they charge for it.

The Package 12 car was the most bang for the buck that I could manage.

IMHO, both cars are keepers. When the body style finally changes our cars will be like gold.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
38,618 Posts
Welcome aboard! We have a number of "older gentlemen" around here, including myself. Over 50, and still have the car bug, lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many...

...thanks for the kind welcome.

Am trying to maintain a youthful outlook...

Being a car guy helps! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts