ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to go forth and try an fix the clock on my 02 WRX (because it's a widely known problem). I managed to get the housing off and the clock out. I'm currently working on fixing the connections before snapping it back together.

However, I began to wonder if there was a clock they made to go into the triple gauge cluster that would go in place of the clock. This way I could have a clock in one of the holes and simply cap off the other two until I decide to hook something up to them.

Does anybody know of such a clock? :confused: Would it be able to be simply reconnected to the original wiring and connector for the original clock? Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually that looks great. Thanks. I hope it just hooks into the original plug and it's done.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
your going to have to do some wiring. It should be very simple but you will have a hell of a time getting a gauge that uses the stock wrx plug. If you want I can sell you a working stock clock for cheap.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You're welcome, and there are all sorts of options out there as far as color, digital/analog style, so you can really customize to your liking.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your going to have to do some wiring. It should be very simple but you will have a hell of a time getting a gauge that uses the stock wrx plug. If you want I can sell you a working stock clock for cheap.
I'll let you know if I need one. I'm gonna try to reconnect the resistor on my factory one and get it going. Thanks though I'll keep you in mind for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts