ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clock started getting dim and cutting on and off, finally it just cut off, I'm thinking maybe a wire is loose, how do I get off the clock part of the dash??(02 WRX) What else could it be? Its really bothering me so please guys give me info on how to fix it. Thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
Before you pull the clock out, try to check on the fuse first.
If fuse good, then check on the clock! simply by pulling the entire clock panel toward to the windshied, then you can figure out it is easy to get the panel out. (Don't be shy, try to pull hard). Then, check the plug connected to the clock. If the plug is no problem, then unplug the plug and use a volt meter to check all 4 wires have proper juice!!!!!!!!!!:wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pulled off the clock pod and the plug was connected and the wiers were all connected to the plug, I checked the fuses and the ones I checked were good, How many fuses have something to do with the clock?? Sorry my car didnt come wit a god dam manual. I would really appreciate it

·
Registered
593 Posts
The most important thing is to make sure those four wires that going to the clock have proper power.

If there are no problem with those wires and the plug, then it is the time to change the clock!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
498 Posts
nah, just get the guages!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts