ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, maybe somebody here can help me out, I did a search and found other people with the same problem, but no fix.

From my F/L passenger side there is a slight clicking noise, When I'm about to take off in first gear after any stop I hear a slight click/clunking sound. I kniow its not the tranny, its seems like its coming from the Front passenger side.

btw my car is a '02 WRX.

thanks!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Does it get louder when you take a corner? Is it louder on a right hand or left hand turn?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have this problem and I took it to Subaru today to get checked. Just my dam luck the noise went away for today. What they did was change my oil, and they are having me come back 1k miles later to see if its burning oil at the correct rate. The service guy said half a quart every 1000 miles. So when I go back they are gonna check it all out again. He also said its probably a valve that gets stuck and starts making that noise. Do you have your intake silencer still on? I put mine back on and it went away some. So I would say take it to the dealer and have them check it out. Hope that helped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts