ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice! Have one on my 09 and it works like a charm... Also have some installed right in front of my rear wheels which seems to be a semi-trouble area. Good investment!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Nice! Have one on my 09 and it works like a charm... Also have some installed right in front of my rear wheels which seems to be a semi-trouble area. Good investment!
The ones in front of the rear wheels, were they there from the factory?

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
The ones in front of the rear wheels, were they there from the factory?
I don't think pre 2011s had factory installed film in front of the rear wheels.

Mine have started coming apart already.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
The 11 was the first year of the clear installed in front of the rear tires.. Mine has already started to yellow, it has also been door smacked.. Getting replaced Monday.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Am I the only one that was disappointed to not see chicks with clear bras on?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was $300 and covers the hood, front bumper, entire fender caps, and side mirrors. I'll post some pics with better light when I get a chance. As for the boost gauge I was going to get, they quoted me $550 for parts and labor. That seemed a little harsh to me, so I opted out for now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It was $300 and covers the hood, front bumper, entire fender caps, and side mirrors. I'll post some pics with better light when I get a chance. As for the boost gauge I was going to get, they quoted me $550 for parts and labor. That seemed a little harsh to me, so I opted out for now.
That sounds very cheap compared to some of the other threads on these, I remember 1 or 2 people saying they were quoted ~$800 :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm :confused1 For a gauge, that sounds a little steep. Is the dealer just trying to screw me or are the prices pretty similar at performance shops? I'll have to look around. I've read on here that the spt boost gauge that they would install doesn't give a very accurate read out anyway.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmm :confused1 For a gauge, that sounds a little steep. Is the dealer just trying to screw me or are the prices pretty similar at performance shops? I'll have to look around. I've read on here that the spt boost gauge that they would install doesn't give a very accurate read out anyway.
I'm sorry, I meant $~800 for the clear bra, I am not sure about how much installation for a gauge would be.

Edit: It is this thread here

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
My clear bra just ate some cones at an event I attended a few days ago. I think goo gone will remove the flakes of rubber.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts