Yeah i haven't paid anything yet since i still don't have the car back from the dealer, apparently it failed emissions the minute they put the new engine back in so they had to order more parts and a new exhaust. They sent me the coupon for 1500$ but i replied thanks but i'm going to consult a lawyer before i accept or use this just to see what it stirs up. Worst case i could wait until the class action gets settled. I don't think its worth it to sue at this point but you never know i'm gonna chat with a local lawyer i know and see what he knows. If the class action will refund any of the lost value i'm going to probably suffer by replacing multiple engines and extend my warranty then i think it would be worth it to just wait. I'm going to make sure when i pick up the car that i have in writing "this will not void any future claims or class action settlements" so they don't try and hold it over my head. They said the car is supposed to be done sometimes this week and SOA informed me to keep all my receipts. We shall see what happens. Thanks for the info.