1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Absolutely horrid. :(

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm getting one for my Mom so she has a vehicle she can run the home office out of while she drives. Also she has to get groceries every so often. This insures she will have enough room. You never know when you will need this space!

-Ryan

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
This way, soccer moms, whose sole genetic ability is to marry a rich man, can buy a big truck so that no matter how many normal sized cars they drive over, their genes will live on in the 2.5 children in the back.

"I have to protect my babies!" (not said - "against my own horrible, oblivious to the rest of the world driving.")

Sadly.... it works. It's what Darwin had in mind. It's all about survival, not being smart.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What cracks me up

The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**
**Tow hitch required at extra cost.
So... you pay 95,000-115,000 for a nice Powerstorke Diesel 12,000 towing capacity macho machine to pull your overpriced ATVs and WaveRunners (which a compact truck could pull :rolleyes: )

But they won't even give you a freaking trailer hitch with that thing!

:D :D :D

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,400 Posts
These have been around forever. They are called GMC or Chevrolet "Top Kicks." You only ever see them at the boat drags. I do not see very many people purchasing them.

V

·
0 Posts
After seeing that truck my girlfriend writes:

[16:56:21|09/13] Cakes: is there a place where you can write comments to the idiot people who designed it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wannabe said:
These have been around forever. They are called GMC or Chevrolet "Top Kicks." You only ever see them at the boat drags. I do not see very many people purchasing them.

This is a little bigger than a TopKick, and nearly twice as expensive. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
907 Posts
When driving between Phoenix and Blythe i always see a few of the top kicks....And Dman Do the Drivers of these things suck!!!! they drive in the fast lane doing 60 next to an 18 wheeler, why im waiting behind them...and all them ive seen are hauling either nothing or a small trailer with a sandrail and maybe a quad!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts