ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the original owner of my 2003 WRB 5 speed WRX. Car has right around 61K miles on it, and has been very well maintained.
I just did plugs and an air filter last week on it. Car has every option availalble as I recall. short throw shifter, boost guage, center counsel, audio, etc. 6 disc in dash changer.

Mods: (hope i don't forget anything)
18" ADR rims, black with polished lips. callipers painted blue
Tein S-tech springs, bump stops trimmed so ride is not bouncy
Turbo XS up pipe
Ebay downpipe and catback
Cobb Stage II Accessport
Exhaust and accessport were done 6 months ago
Aftermarket grill, can't remember which, painted to match. bezels around fog lights were also painted to match the car, along with the inside of the hood scoop.

car has a hitch on it and trailer wiring hookup as well, which is not noticable. had that put on a year ago to tow the snowmobile I had for the last year(700lbs sled/trailer combined, half capacity of vehicle). Hitch is 100% bolt on, can be removed if you want to remove it.

limo tint on back windows and 50% tint front windows

3 pillar guage pod painted to match the stock A pillar color. has boost, volt, and an air/fuel guage(not a wideband). guages are not wired, I got busy with my LS1 car and didn't finish that little project lol.

Interior is mint all around, nothing wrong at all in there. Non smoker.

I have been meticulous about this car, I turn my own wrenches and have always stayed on top of things.

This car has NEVER seen a dragstrip or road course, and it not beat on at all on the street, its my daily driver, i have the other car for beating on. Only reason its not still bonestock is stock parts got tired and I replaced them with aftermarket stuff, car was 100% stock until a year ago.

Now the only bad, some moron hit my front bumper recently in a parking lot and didn't leave a note or anything. Two close up pics in my pics show the damage. I figure $250-500 will fix it depending on if you just replace the whole bumper cover or have someone patch it and spray it. That is the ONLY flaw on this car, no other dings, dents, scratches, etc.

I'm not positive what to ask with the mods, etc. KBB and NADA put it at like $14K stock. So I am asking $14,000 or best offer. Car is paid off, title is in hand.

You can PM me/post here but I might not see it until the evening. email is [email protected] which I can reply to from my phone during they day, thanks!

Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/562746529dLnwUN?vhost=community

·
Registered
37 Posts
i would like to see this car in person...i live just south of DeKalb. is there sometime this weekend we can meet so i can see it?
Jay

·
Registered
8 Posts

Anyway..anyone who would like to come see the car and see how nice and well kept it is for yourself, feel free to PM me or email me [email protected]. Car was parked this past Monday and isn't being driven now. Its in my garage out of this snowstorm, staying nice and clean so you can examine it closely:)

Did I mention OR BEST OFFER. I would like it out of the garage. Will work with serious buyers. had a guy on autotrader coming for it tomorrow morning with a bank check but his wife wrecked their only car in the storm today so he's holding off for a couple weeks if I still have the car that is:)

·
3,726 Posts
threads edited for clean up. bump and g/l with your sale.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Has the car been repainted, or in a previous accident? The front bumper is not factory-paint, that's why I ask.

edit: doh.. I see where you said it was painted.. n/m

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has the car been repainted, or in a previous accident? The front bumper is not factory-paint, that's why I ask.

edit: doh.. I see where you said it was painted.. n/m

a 16 year old girl in an SUV backed into it at 5 MPH. her bumper went over mine and cracked the grill and bent the front of the hood. grill and hood were replaced and matched by Body Language in westmont, IL. Same guy who painted my award winning 9 second camaro you can see here www.fquick.com/SilverGhost
Damage was not much, I think $1500 and doesn't even show on carfax or anything..
While it was there he wanted to make everything blue on the front of the car and I agreed, I never liked any of the black accents on the front of these cars, so he matched everything for me while he was fixing it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts