ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's another show we are going to: saturday, january 22 at the metro at 5:30 pm

straylight run
something corporate
hidden in plain view
the academy is...

tickets are $18...at the metro box office. at ticketmaster...the price will be jackedup a few more dollars. this notice is way in advance for those who acts too slowly...

confirmed attendees: maleesa, sarahbeeh, kat, and katie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,207 Posts
:( i didnt get to go to the icp concert tonight sucks ass. didnt have anyone to go with me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
sorry to hear that no one wanted to get dressed in a clown outfit with a red fuzzy nose, put on makeup and go dance around to cracked out circus music. I wonder why no one wanted to go.

sorry man you set yourself up for that one.

Maleesa it looks like Im not gonna be able to make this one I think Ill be in Tenn. to do a shoot for suicide girls. hehehe i hate my life. Then Im going from there to L.A. sorry maybe next show.
 

·
Boba Fett
Joined
·
17,939 Posts
VeganWRX said:
sorry to hear that no one wanted to get dressed in a clown outfit with a red fuzzy nose, put on makeup and go dance around to cracked out circus music. I wonder why no one wanted to go.

sorry man you set yourself up for that one.

Maleesa it looks like Im not gonna be able to make this one I think Ill be in Tenn. to do a shoot for suicide girls. hehehe i hate my life. Then Im going from there to L.A. sorry maybe next show.

Did I hear SG? SWEEET!


I can't dedicate myself to anything for the next 3 weeks, all I know is I should expect to be traveling through early Jan.

I'm stuck in cali, I miss my car and I've eaten sushi for lunch and dinner the past 2 days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
VEGAN!

Is that who I think it is????!!!!!


:rotfl:

Where are the other pics? :wiggles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
my bro and i have been farting around with photoshop if you want to send a couple our way to edit and improve.

[email protected]
 

·
Boba Fett
Joined
·
17,939 Posts
VeganWRX said:
That is who you think it is. I got some more commin soon. It sucks editing these pics cuz I find myself with both my hands in my pants and its really "hard" to use the "mouse".

both hands, psh.

You're not that big.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome avatar, mike....now i know why you've been busy...sitting at your computer...staring, glaring....

brianh-i hope having sushi everyday isn't a complaint...atleast you are missing out on this weather.

twiztid-i will go to any show with you. so, let me know of any next.
 

·
Boba Fett
Joined
·
17,939 Posts
booyah7 said:
awesome avatar, mike....now i know why you've been busy...sitting at your computer...staring, glaring....

brianh-i hope having sushi everyday isn't a complaint...atleast you are missing out on this weather.

twiztid-i will go to any show with you. so, let me know of any next.

Well I love pretty much all seafood and since I've found someplace close to my hotel thats quick and easy I just head over there.

I think I may try and find fish tacos tonight, mmm fish tacos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Mike - sweet deal on the SG shoot. Very nice!

Maleesa - I'm not really into those bands either, so I'll have to pass again. I sorry!!!

I'll post my band's next show coming up in December if anyone wants to come out. It's at the Metro. More info coming soon.

Speelnik - I think Ill be able to make it on Friday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
BrianH said:
I think I may try and find fish tacos tonight, mmm fish tacos.
mmm I LOVE fish tacos...


... i think maleesa likes them too! :rotfl:


speaking of which, did you get my email babe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
will you two douche bags please edit your "signatures" with "team mullet racing"


have some phucking pride...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
john--->you suck :thumbdown (just kidding)....i will be coming to your show for sure...christmas eve?

jason-thanks for the evite. we will join you next time. sorry, us girls don't plan last minute. we have to check our hair appointments and get our nails done.

brianh-i still have never got the joke about fish tacos...so keep humoring yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
BrianH said:
I'm with sucakfoo!

really? cause I could have sworn he was suckafoo :wiggles:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top