ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was on my way to work, and a Subaru Baja passed me all done up. Roof lights, police in vinal . Has anybody else seen this yet. I wish i had my camera. It was still the stock Baja yellow and silver color. I wonder what kinda mods they have done.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Most likly becasue SOA is in Cherry Hill I believe, there are a few departments who use Subaru, among other sport cars.

I doubt they have modded it.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Colorado highway patrol has a sweet STI cop car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Today i was on my way to work, and a Subaru Baja passed me all done up. Roof lights, police in vinal . Has anybody else seen this yet. I wish i had my camera. It was still the stock Baja yellow and silver color. I wonder what kinda mods they have done.
thats crazy i practically live in cherry hill, thats gonna be somthing to see

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
France has WRX patrol cars.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts

Colorado STi cop car.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'll have to keep an eye out for that Baja. My parents live in the Cherry Hill area.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thats what you get for driving an eclipse with that wing...
:rotfl: +1

I can just see those clowns street racing and that STi pulling up along side. At first they think he wants to run. Then they realize their ****ed!!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Yep. And good luck in trying to outrun that STi cop car.
Also, wasn't a department up in the Pac NW somewhere testing out an LGT for one of their cars?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
photo prob. staged.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I've seen Bajas as cop cars in towns along the beach, like Seaside, Lavallette, in Ocean County. They take them out on the sand to patrol.

·
Registered
227 Posts
:rotfl: +1

I can just see those clowns street racing and that STi pulling up along side. At first they think he wants to run. Then they realize their ****ed!!
+1 :rotfl:
i can just see them crapping their pants when they realize that STI was a cop! haha

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I'd like to see that Baja...I play a ton of soccer over in Cherry Hill so I'm driving through that town at least 3 times a week...:cool:

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
I'd like to see that Baja...I play a ton of soccer over in Cherry Hill so I'm driving through that town at least 3 times a week...:cool:
i bet the guy who drives the baja would let us off easier than a honduh driver

Finally the Subaru will get the preferential treatment it deserves.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
i bet the guy who drives the baja would let us off easier than a honduh driver

Finally the Subaru will get the preferential treatment it deserves.
haha...that'll be the day.

i've never had a cop "go easy on me"

what difference does it make if his squad car is a subaru.

end of the month they all have to fill quotas:sadwave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts