ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF and i may be making a run down to Beaverton Chrysler to check out a 06 legacy limited. Just thought i would throw it out there if anybody want to roll down with us:thumbup:.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Beaverton Oregon?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yah.. Talked to one of the sales men and it would appear it is a little closer then pre... Map quest says 2 hours and 54 minutes for a total of 173 miles. estimated fuel cost is 23 each way.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's official Candace bought her car today. She picked up a 06 Legacy limted non turbo with less then 10k on it. I will take some pictures of it tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
she got what she wanted. thats good...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yah, she got the look for any excuses to drive the new car bug lol. We will rull up in it at your party so. Here are some of the pics i promised..

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
cant see the pics. Tell her congrats! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Humm, thats odd. I'll tell her congrats.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yah, both of us really like it.. Crazy color thought, with no light the car almost looks like it is black...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
it is rated @ 20-27, Candace used less then a 4th of a tank coming back from Beaverton:thumbup:. It's about 179 miles one way so.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll try and take some.. Only issue is that Candace gets home pretty late after the sun has gone down:confused:.. But definitly can take some this weekend:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I'll try and take some.. Only issue is that Candace gets home pretty late after the sun has gone down:confused:.. But definitly can take some this weekend:thumbup:
Cool, We'll be waiting... :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts