ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My check engine light came on over the weekend. Along with it is the flashing of the cruise control light. It is still on. The cruise light flashes all the time, just a steady flash ever since the engine service light came on.

What's up with that?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Go to Autozone and have them pull the CEL code and post it on here. It will be much easier to tell what's going on.

I think he's saying that the CEL is steady but the CC light is blinking....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to Burt Subaru this morning and it was a coincidence that someone else dropped their car off this morning with the same problem. I will run to a Auto Zone and post.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Is this blinking CC a new 04 thing? If I get knock my CEL flashes (from the utec, though, not the ecu)... and a blinking CEL otherwise means misfire (from the ecu). A blinking cruise control light, to my knowledge, means I'm pressing the cruise control button really fast...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well gentlemen, I had a lean condition at some point. The guy at Checker said it was a "freeze condition" meaning that the condition may not still be present, it will eventually reset if the condition is no longer present. I have a blow off valve and a cold air intake, what do I do now? Should I take this stuff off, I am running super unleaded always.

Advice?

·
Registered
242 Posts
It should also be noted that some BOV's you can set at 50/50 so it acts similar to the stock one. Those aren't so bad. And even the 100% vents aren't THAT bad.... as long is it doesn't sound like a dying seagull.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
KDamericano said:
It should also be noted that some BOV's you can set at 50/50 so it acts similar to the stock one. Those aren't so bad. And even the 100% vents aren't THAT bad.... as long is it doesn't sound like a dying seagull.
The sound isn't the issue, it's sending metered air out of the system.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts