ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoever has it or knows, how much clearance will you have with this front lip on?
i'm wondering with this on any size rims, stock, 17's, 18's or whatever, just wanna know what the clearance is from the ground or how much lower it makes the front end.

·
Registered
882 Posts
hmm you do know that you are supposed to buy lower profile tires with bigger rims? In other words the size of the rim doesn't affect the height of the car.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea dude, sorry i meant the pics wouldn't matter...

i just wanna know how high i will be off the ground, if i should go with the chargespeed or greddy front lip...

cause my celica was like 5 inches off with the front and that was no good, i need to be a little higher.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
I'm sure the amount you drop your car will make a difference. What springs are you running right now? If you're running coilovers, then you can always raise it up higher.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I say go for the greddy front lip if you dont want your front to be too low. I have the CS v1 and the front was already hella low even b4 i dropped it..After I installed my springs it was like 5-6 inches off the floor..Prepare to scrape like no other if you go for this route..

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if i am 6 inches off the ground, that's fine around where i live, any lower and i'm screwed like on my celica..

do you think you could measure how high you are off the ground and with what springs?

·
Registered
69 Posts
alrite so i put a soda can on the ground and my front lip is like 3/4 the height of the can off the ground. So yeah it is pretty low..but if you drive really carefully it should be fine. I'm using tein h-techs for now. Rides awesome and looks great^^ Peace.

-David

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks dude, then it's way too low for around here, my celica was about that low...

yea, i'm also getting my bodykit real soon.
Greddy front, chargespeed V1 sides and rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts